The Draytek Vigor 2920 firewall broadband router can be used when connecting to xDSL (ADSL, ADSL2+, VDSL2), Cable or Ethernet FTTx. The Gigabit WAN and 4-port Gigabit LAN switch facilitates unified communication applications in business and CO/remote sites to handle large amounts of data from subscribed high speed broadband. The state-of-art router feature-set include VPN, security, WLAN security, and integrated Dual WAN which provides integrated benefits for professional users and small offices.
The DrayTek vigor 2920 series intuitive Web User Interface (WUI) offers user-friendly configuration and allows specific settings to satisfy users' with advanced requirements. The WUI also provides an IP layer QoS (Quality of Service), and NAT session/bandwidth management to help users control and allocate bandwidth.
Features at a Glance
The Draytrek Vigor2920 is firewall broadband routers for connecting to xDSL/cable/VDSL2/Ethernet FTTx. The Gigabit WAN and 4-port Gigabit LAN switch facilitates unified communication applications in business CO/remote site to handle large data from subscribed higher speed broadband. The state-of-art router feature, VPN, security , Dual WAN provides integrated benefits for professional users and small offices.
- Gigabit 2nd WAN complies with FTTx trend (up to 150 Mbps) escalating business essential data exchange
- 4-port Gigabit LAN switch facilitates the execution of unified communication applications in business and CO/remote sites
- 32 VPN tunnels with up to 40Mbps IPSec VPN throughput
- Object-based firewall preventing external attacks via policy settings
- Dual-WAN with load balancing and redundancy
- Supports 3.5G USB modem for initiating business anytime and failover backup
- CSM (Content Security Management) for web content access control
- Bandwidth management for optimizing corporate bandwidth allocation
- TR-069 and 2-level management for Telcos/ISPs
Load-balancing and Backup
You can combine the bandwidth of the Dual WAN to speed up the transmission through the network. The Gigabit WAN port is ideal for connections to fast Internet feeds such as Fiber and VDSL2.
The 10/100 Base-Tx port can act as back up or primary WAN, which is suitable for sharing bandwidth of xDSL or cable modem. In the event that the primary ISP or DSL line is suffering form an outage, the WAN-backup offers you redundancy by allowing the secondary Internet access to temporarily route your Internet traffic.
All traffic will revert back to your primary communication port once the primary services are resumed.
The Dual WAN features of Vigor2920 series ensure your operational efficiency and business network continuity.
The DrayTek Vigor2920 series offer your robust firewall options with both IP-layer and content-based protection. The DoS/DDoS prevention and URL/Web content filters strengthen the security outside and inside the network. The enterprise-level CSM (Content Security Management) enables users to control and manage IM (Instant Messenger) and other P2P (Peer-to-Peer) applications more efficiently and effectively. With CSM, you can protect confidential and essential data from modification or theft.
Using the CSM can also help to prevent inappropriate content from distracting employees and impeding productivity. Furthermore, the CSM can keep office networks threat-free and available.
For remote tele-workers and inter-office links, the Vigor 2920 and 2920n models provide up to 32 simultaneous VPN tunnels (IPSec/PPTP/L2TP protocols) for secure data exchange and communications.
With a dedicated VPN co-processor, the hardware encryption of AES/DES/3DES and hardware key hash of SHA-1/MD5 are seamlessly handled, thus maintaining maximum router performance. The LAN-to-LAN and remote dial-in capabilities are ideal for remote office linking or tele-worker connections to access branch or head office resources.
The Vigor 2920 comprehensive VPN functions simply ensure productivity in a secure and convenient environment.
Multi-task USB functionalities
Through mobility, brought by cellular networks, you can connect 3.5G USB mobile to 2.0 version USB port on Vigor2920 series. This can be used for your primary Internet feed while you are on the bus, in a car at your summer house or enjoying outdoor events. The 3.5G USB mobile can be a backup broadband connection if the primary fixed line drops. The Vigor2920 series USB port can also be used to add storage memory. You can connect USB disk or hard-drive to USB port for file sharing. The Vigor2920 series provides FTP access file uploading/downloading, which can be used from the local LAN or from anywhere on the Internet. If you are a freelance journalist, you can let newspaper or magazine download your report and photo because you deploy file depository on Vigor2920 series. The access can be using "username and password" or "public". Each of them can have their own directories and/or file access rights.
DrayTek Vigor 2920 Features
Dual-WAN (Ethernet / 3.5G)
- Outbound Policy-based Load-balance
- BoD (Bandwidth on Demand)
- WAN Connection Failover
- DHCP Client
- Static IP
- Up to 32 VPN Tunnels
- Protocol: PPTP, IPSec, L2TP, L2TP over IPSec
- Encryption: MPPE and Hardware-based AES/DES/3DES
- Authentication: Hardware-based MD5, SHA-1
- IKE Authentication: Pre-shared Key and Digital
- LAN-to-LAN, Teleworker-to-LAN
- DHCP over IPSec
- NAT-Traversal (NAT-T)
- Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
- VPN Pass-through
- Multi-NAT, DMZ Host, Port-redirection
and Open Port
- Object-based Firewall
- MAC Address Filter
- SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
- DoS / DDoS Prevention
- IP Address Anti-spoofing
- E-mail Alert and Logging via Syslog
- Bind IP to MAC Address
- Time Schedule Control
- 3.5G USB Modem as 2ndWAN
- Printer Sharing
- File System : *
- Support FAT32 / FAT16 File System
- Support FTP Function for File
- Support Samba for Windows File
- QoS :
- Class-based Bandwidth Guarantee
by User-defined Traffic Categories
- DiffServ Code Point Classifying
- 4-level Priority for Each
- Bandwidth Borrowed
- Bandwidth / Session Limitation
- Layer-2 (802.1p) and Layer-3 (TOS /
DSCP) QoS Mapping
- Web-Based User Interface (HTTP/HTTPS)
- Quick Start Wizard
- CLI (Command Line Interface, Telnet/SSH)
- Administration Access Control
- Configuration Backup/Restore
- Built-in Diagnostic Function
- Firmware Upgrade via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/TR-069
- Logging via Syslog
- SNMP Management with MIB-II
- Management Session Time Out
- 2-level management (Admin/User Mode)
- TR-069 Management
- TR-104 Management
Content Security Management
- IM/P2P Applications Blocking
- URL Keyword Filter (Whitelist and
- GlobalView Web Content Filter
- DHCP Client/Relay/Server
- IGMP Proxy
- Dynamic DNS
- NTP Client
- Call Scheduling
- RADIUS Client
- DNS Cache/Proxy
- UPnP 30 Sessions
- Port-Based VLAN
- Packet Forwarding Acceleration
- Routing Protocol:
Declaration of Conformity
* Firmware upgradeable
Opens in a New Window