Planet IDL-4802 24-Port ADSL2 ADSL2+ Mini IP DSLAM
• 48-Port ADSL / ADSL2 / ADSL2+ Subscriber Interface with Built-in POTS
• DMT data rate: Downstream up to 25 Mbps / Upstream up to 3Mbps
• 2 x 1000Base-T or 2 x mini-GbE Uplink Interfaces
• Web-based GUI Management
• Local RS-232 CLI and Ethernet SNMP / Telnet / SSH Management
• Firmware Upgradeable via FTP
• Configuration Backup and Restoration via TFTP
• Supports IPSec / L2TP / PPTP VPN Pass-through
• Supports 4K MAC address
• Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag-based VLAN and Protocol-based VLAN
• Layer 2 / 3 Filtering Based on MAC, IP, Protocol, Port Number and Ether
• Access Control List by MAC / IP / Protocol / Port number
• Traffic prioritization (802.1p)
• Supports IGMP Snooping / Proxy per IGMP v1, v2, and v3
• FAN Alarm Indicating
• Temperature Monitoring and System Overheating Trap Functionality
• Supports IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link
The PLANET IDL-4802 is a 48-Port ADSL ADSL2 ADSL2+ mini IP DSLAM which is
equipped with combo electrical (RJ-45) and fiber optical (SFP) uplink interfaces
offering scalable and easy deployment for the network within a low port density
ADSL environment. With the built-in POTS splitter subscriber ports, the IDL-4802
performs a cost-effective solution for network service providers to offer
multiple subscribers excellent services.
Moreover, the IDL-4802 supports local and remote management capabilities via
CLI, SNMP, and Telnet via RS-232 console port and Web GUI management interface.
The user-friendly Web GUI of the IDL-4802 can be remotely managed by
workstations running standard web browsers.
To enhance network security, the PLANET IDL-4802 also provides features such as
QoS, VLAN, Multicast, Bandwidth Management, Traffic Prioritization, and Access
Control List. With the advanced QoS features, the Planet IDL-4802 is an ideal
solution for next generation broadband network to deliver rich video content,
DSL, POTS, and VoIP services over an ADSL2+ connection.
Perfect solution for the NSP (Network
Service Provider) to offer broadband services
The PLANET IDL-4802 offers the benefit of high performance to central office
co-location and MTU (Multi-Tenant Unit) / MDU (Multi-Dwelling Unit) markets. It
provides broadband data over existing copper wires without affecting the
conventional voice service by 48 subscriber ports with built-in POTS splitter.
The PLANET IP DSLAM is the perfect solution for NSP with cost-effective and
high-value central management capability.